Engineered Hardwood Installation
Looking to achieve the same elegance and beauty of solid hardwood in your home yet at a more affordable price? You will want to consider engineered hardwood flooring as an alternative. Engineered hardwood flooring allows you to stretch your budget while still achieving the beauty of natural wood.
Here at Get It Installed, we install, repair, sand and refinish engineered hardwood flooring throughout Kansas City. Unlike solid hardwood, which is solid all the way through, engineered hardwood is a layered product featuring a thin slice of hardwood on top of high-quality plywood pieces.
This cost effective option is still quite durable and gorgeous, and is available in many wood species such oak, maple, and hickory. You can also choose from matte, semi-gloss, and high-gloss when considering the finish.
We can restore beauty to any room in your KC home with our unparalleled engineered hardwood flooring installation services.
Why Choose Engineered Hardwood?
There are many reasons! Engineered hardwood is:
- Made up of layers with 100 percent natural wood on top, wood on the bottom, and a stable core in the middle comprised of several layers of plywood that have been pressed together in a crisscrossed pattern.
- Less likely to shift, expand or contract when exposed to changes in temperature, moisture or humidity, when compared with solid wood.
- Less expensive than solid hardwood flooring.
- Tough to tell apart from solid wood once installed.
- Features a layer of real wood on top, unlike laminate.
- A stable product that can be installed in many ways, such as loose laid over an underlay.
- Compatible with underfloor heating.
- Quick and easy to install thanks to a click fitting system.
- Available in different wood species, colors, styles, colors, plank widths and finishes.
- Able to be sanded and refinished (the top layer).
As you can see, engineered hardwood flooring makes a nice complement to any room of your home, from the kitchen and dining room to the living room and hallways. Our technicians are experienced and trained in the installation of all types of engineered hardwood.
Contact Get It Installed
To schedule an appointment or get a free quote on engineered hardwood floor installation in KC, contact us at 913-433-0881