Laminate flooring is a timeless classic that has stuck around through the decades. That’s because it’s versatile, affordable, and withstands daily wear and tear well. The trained installers at Get It Installed can address all your laminate flooring needs throughout Kansas City, from installation to replacement to repair.
The most attractive feature of laminate flooring is its affordability. Not only are you saving money on laminate, you can choose a pattern or style that mimics the look of anything from natural stone to hardwood.
This hybrid floor covering features a particleboard wood base topped with an image layer and a transparent wear layer. Laminate is ideal for the main living areas of a home, such as kitchens, dining rooms, hallways, bedrooms, and other areas that don’t get a lot of moisture exposure.
Rest assured, we only use the highest quality materials from the most trusted manufacturers.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
Wondering why you should choose laminate flooring for your home? Here are the top benefits. Laminate flooring:
- Can mimic the appearance of hardwood: There are patterns you can select that resemble the look of hardwood, available in many finishes, styles, and colors.
- Is quick and easy to install: Because of this, you experience minimal disruption to your daily life. You can even install laminate on top of vinyl, tile or hardwood floors to lower your installation costs.
- Is easy to maintain: Just sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove dirt and debris build up so as not to scratch the floor’s finish.
- Is non-allergenic: This type of flooring, featuring a topical finish coat or wear layer that resists scratches, does not harbor allergens.
- Affordable: This affordable alternative to hardwood keeps material and labor costs low, great for those on a budget.
Contact Get It Installed
To schedule an appointment or get a free quote on laminate flooring installation in KC, contact us at 913-433-0881