It’s no secret that your stairs take a lot of abuse every single day. From cleats and heels to pets’ nails and toys, there are many things that can wear down the look of your stairs over time. To restore their luster, we can refinish or repair your stairs, or install new hardwood stairs.
Here at Get It Installed, we are skilled in the installation and repair of stairs for all kinds of Kansas City homes and businesses. So if you’re doing a remodel of your home, don’t forget the stairs. Having them match the beauty of the rest of the home is imperative.
Our team will sand and refinish them with a top layer of gloss, breathing new life into the stairs that you use every day.
Why Refinish Your Hardwood Stairs?
There are a multitude of reasons why you should sand and refinish your hardwood stairs regularly. Check out these benefits:
- Safety: Sanding and refinishing your stairs will eliminate cracks and splinters that have developed in your hardwood so you can walk up and down them in bare feet with no worries.
- Beauty: Refinishing makes even the oldest and dullest stairs look brand new again. When your stairs look good, they complement all the rooms around them.
- Strength: Refinishing evens out the surface of your stairs so they remain level while closing up gaps between planks. This is essential for safety!
- Value: With stair refinishing, you experience an instant boost to your home’s market value. Planning to sell your home in the near future? Like-new floors will attract prospective buyers who are willing to pay more for beautiful hardwood stairs.
- Cleanliness: Finished stairs don’t harbor dust as much as worn ones.
- Pest Control: A refinished set of stairs discourages pests such as termites from burrowing in small crevices.
Contact Get It Installed
To schedule an appointment or get a free quote on refinishing or installing stairs in KC, contact us at 913-433-0881