If your hardwood floors have been looking worn and lackluster lately, it may be time for refinishing. This involves sanding down the top layer of the floor and applying fresh stain and lacquer over it. Here at Get It Installed, we specialize in refinishing hardwood floors throughout Kansas City.
We show up with all the right equipment to get the job done, such as drum sander, stain, and lacquer. Your floor will look shiny and new in no time!
Our refinishing services are great for any home or business owner that wants to breathe new life into their floors. Hardwood can get dull and worn over time, especially in high-traffic areas such as kitchens, living rooms and hallways. With the help of our trained team, you will gain confidence and pride in your property once again!
Why Refinish Your Hardwood Floors?
There are many reasons why you should sand and refinish your hardwood floors regularly. Here are some of the benefits:
- Beauty: Refinishing makes even the oldest and dullest floors look brand new again. When your floors look good, it elevates the look of the whole room.
- Value: With refinishing, you can get an instant boost to your home’s market value. If you plan to sell your home in the near future, this will attract prospective buyers who will be willing to pay more for beautiful hardwood floors.
- Safety: Sanding and refinishing eliminates cracks and splinters that have developed in your hardwood so you can walk on your floors in bare feet with no worries.
- Strength: Refinishing evens out the surface of your floor so it stays level while closing up gaps between planks.
- Cleanliness: Finished floors don’t harbor dust as much as worn floors.
- Pest Control: A refinished floor discourages pests such as termites from burrowing in small crevices.
Contact Get It Installed
To schedule an appointment or get a free quote on refinishing services in KC, contact us at 913-433-0881